The Finest Quality
- Madagascar is one of only a few countries where Ceylon cinnamon or so-called true cinnamon grows in abundance.
- Madagascar cinnamon has a mild, subtle, citrusy and zesty taste, which is ideal in desserts.
- Vanilla cinnamon rolls, muffins, sweet crepes, and apple pies are some of many examples in which cinnamon is used across the world.
- In addition to various health benefits, cinnamon is known to control blood sugar levels which can help prevent diabetes.
- Madagascar grown cinnamon is known as “gourmet” cinnamon because it is the only cinnamon that is able to provide premium quality taste at its purest form.