The Finest Quality
- Clove is a warm and aromatic spice used in sweet and savory dishes.
- Cloves from Madagascar are one of the most aromatic spices in the world.
- Clove is common in dishes like baked goods, breads, curries, rice, and eggs due to its sweet, intense, spicy flavor.
- Whole cloves can be used as garnishes, to stud fruit (make pomander balls), hams or onions, and for decorating gingerbread and other cookies.
- Cloves can also be grounded and are most popularly used in desserts like cobblers, pies, breads, and cookies.