The Finest Quality
- Black peppercorn, also called the King of Spices, is known for its versatility,
enhancing the taste of any dish.
- Black peppercorns from Madagascar are known to be the finest, most aromatic in
- Adored by chefs throughout all of France, this pepper has the ability to bring out
the flavor of any dish without hindering its intrinsic ingredients.
- Popular pairings in the kitchen consist of white and red meats, fatty fish, vegetables,
legumes, and fruit and chocolate desserts.
- This pepper is also known to offer numerous amounts of health benefits like
promoting weight loss, improving digestion, relieving cold and cough, boosting
metabolism and treating skin problems.
- Pink Peppercorns, also nicknamed Ruby Pearls, are a unique and exquisite addition
to any spice cabinet.
- This wonderful spice actually takes the form of a berry and is not hot like traditional
- One distinct quality of the pink peppercorn is its floral fragrance enhancing the
smell of any dish.
- The pink peppercorn also delivers a slightly hot and bitter sweet flavor which gives
its dish a unique yet satisfying taste.
- This spice is great for salad dressings or marinades, and it is often paired with fish
or chicken in traditional dishes.
- Wild Pepper, also known as “Voatsiperifery” in Madagascar, is growing to be one
of the most sought after spices in France.
- The wild pepper is extremely popular because of how difficult it is to harvest in the jungles of Madagascar.
- The sweet smelling scent of this pepper attracts many, while its sweet spicy
tasting qualities has them asking for more.
- The unique taste that this spice brings makes it a versatile spice, enhancing many
types of dishes.
- This spice goes wonderfully well with chocolate and fruits such as strawberries,
mangoes, lychees and rhubarb, but can also be used in dishes with meat, fish, and
- The impact that the wild pepper has on its dishes is not only unique, but addictive.